How to register a Signal account using a one-time virtual number?
- Getting a virtual number: You will need a virtual phone number. Here are the instructions for obtaining a number for Signal in our service:
- Register for 🔒 our website.
- Top up your balance.
- Select the country in which you want to buy a number.
- Select the Signal service.
- Click the button .
- Use it to sign up for Signal.
- Signal installation: If you don't already have the Signal app, install it by downloading one of the links:
- Registration in Signal: Launch the Signal app and click on the "Get Started" button. Enter the virtual phone number you received in the first step.
- Number confirmation: The signal will send an SMS with a confirmation code to your virtual number. Enter this code in the Signal app.
- Completing registration: Once your number is confirmed, you will be able to complete the registration process by entering your name and adding a profile photo if you wish.
Please note that some virtual numbers may not work with Signal, as they may be blocked for spam purposes. If you encounter a problem, try using a different virtual number or service.